- our obligation, our duty, to find out what that is, to do that. Loving, serving, or giving or all 3 is why we’re here.
~Prince Ea, rapper, filmmaker, speaker, activist
- Don’t wait. Get started. Be brave and jump. But admit when something’s not working. You’ll find a way around obstacles.
~Kate Groch, educator & changemaker
- Don’t see your business as separate from your spiritual life. Business plays an important part in the world today, so it’s important to recognize your ethical responsibility. How will their life be affected by your business? Positively? If you take care of that domain, if you water those roots, blossoms will emerge.
~Marianne Williamson, spiritual teacher, lecturer, author (& all-around sage)
- Put your creativity first. First in the day. It only takes 10 minutes a day to play with what it is that I love most to do. It may not look like anything to do with your business. It will open more magic for you than any single thing you can do.
~Katie Hendricks, conscious living and loving trainer & author
- I would love it if people would be able to identify people they love in their lives who they love and admire, and turn that same intensity on themselves. Bring as much admiration and open-eyed joy to yourself. Then say, now let me look around my business to see what small change could I do to effect positive change.